Service Panel Upgrade
In need of a Service Panel Upgrade?
Of the home renovations that people do the one thing that most home owners do not want to tackle, for good reason, is electrical issues! Electricity is all around us. But we all know just how lethal this force can be if mishandled. That is why, when undergoing any sort of renovation project that requires a change in electrical wiring, an electrical contractor should be contacted.
If you are in doubt as to whether you need an Electrical Service Panel Upgrade, here are some things to consider.
- Have you added another room or more space to your home? Your panel box needs to be checked.
- Are your major appliances malfunctioning, though there is nothing wrong with the appliance itself?
- Do you have to continually reset the breakers on your panel box?
- Do you still have old fashioned fuses?
- Was your home constructed more than 20 years ago?
- Are major renovations happening to the home that may affect your electricity?
Once you contact an electrical contractor, one of the first things that he or she will do is check out your electrical panel and see if it needs an upgrade.
So let us back this up for a moment. Just how do you find a good, dependable electrician?
- You want to be sure that they are certified and licensed to be providing electrical services in your area.
- You will want to ensure that they have the right kind of training, as well as years of experience under their belt, before they touch your home.
- They should be insured against any sort of damages and injuries, be a member of the electricians union and/or a professional guild, and they should have good professional references.
Once you have that cleared up, it’s time to move on to some other standard questions.
- How much do you charge per hour?
- Do you provide written estimates?
- Do you provide a written guarantee on your work?
- How long do you estimate this project will take to finish?
Do-it-yourself home improvement projects can be a fun challenge, but you should leave your electrical work to the professionals. For all of your residential electrical needs, give us a call – we’re here to help.
Goodiel Electric LLC.
Florida License – EC13005097.
For a Great deal, call electrician and Martin County electrical contractor Glenn Goodiel.
In Martin County, Goodiel Electric, LLC. services Hobe Sound, Indiantown, Jensen Beach, Jupiter Island, North River Shores, Ocean Breeze Park, Palm City, Port Salerno, Rio, Sewalls Point and Stuart.
In St. Lucie County, Goodiel Electric, LLC. services Port St. Lucie, St. Lucie West, Tradition, Torino, Tesoro, Lake Charles, Lake Forest, Magnolia Lakes, PGA Village, The Vineyards, St James Golf Club, The Cascades, Fort Pierce, and the unincorporated areas of St. Lucie County.