Electrical Rewiring of Commercial Structures.
The most recent statistics on electrical fire losses in the U.S. indicate a rising trend in property loss. In order to minimize fire outbreaks a rewiring initiative should be focused on any residential or commercial building older than 25 years. Electrical wires deteriorate over time and become disasters waiting to happen once they exceed their lifespan.
- U.S. fire departments respond each year to an estimated 25,900 home electrical fires. These fires cause an estimated 280 deaths, 1,125 injuries and $1.1 billion in property loss. And, home electrical fires result in greater dollar loss per fire than nonelectrical fires.
- In 79 percent of home electrical fires, the fire spreads beyond the object where the fire starts.
- Most home electrical fires involve electrical distribution, lighting or power transfer equipment.
- Thirty-nine percent of home electrical fires involve outlets and receptacles, electrical branch circuits and other electrical wiring.
- The leading items most often first ignited in residential building electrical fires were electrical wire insulation (30 percent) and structural member or framing (19 percent).
The time for replacing dilapidated electrical wiring is now. Electrical wiring has a limited lifespan which we often ignored at our own peril. Replacing wiring systems after 20-25 years has traditionally been the recommendation of experts on fire safety. Recent statistics suggest electrical rewiring become a focused initiative. One should not wait for a disaster before taking action.
Our advise at Goodiel Electric is that only certified electricians be considered for such crucial work. From electrical wiring for new constructions, additions, and electrical re-wiring of older homes and commercial spaces, Goodiel Electric guarantees that we’ll wire your home or commercial space to meet the current electrical code and your plan’s specifications.
Would you like a complimentary…no obligation …project consultation? Please feel free to call for more details.
Goodiel Electric LLC.
Florida License – EC13005097.
Call Goodiel Electric for a Great Deal.
Call master electrician and Martin County electrical contractor Glenn Goodiel for all your electrical service needs.
In Martin County, Goodiel Electric, LLC. services Hobe Sound, Indiantown, Jensen Beach, Jupiter Island, North River Shores, Ocean Breeze Park, Palm City, Port Salerno, Rio, Sewalls Point and Stuart.
In St. Lucie County, Goodiel Electric, LLC. services Port St. Lucie, St. Lucie West, Tradition, Torino, Tesoro, Lake Charles, Lake Forest, Magnolia Lakes, PGA Village, The Vineyards, St James Golf Club, The Cascades, Fort Pierce, and the unincorporated areas of St. Lucie County.